Make plans now to attend the 2018 Arizona Wing Conference and a very special Awards Banquet at the Pima Air Museum
When: Friday, May 11 – Sunday, May 13
Where: Doubletree Suites by Hilton, Tucson Airport, 7051 S. Tucson Blvd, Tucson
Who: All Arizona Wing members are invited to attend.
Why: To learn the answers to some very important questions, such as …
- What’s happening with drones in the CAP?
- How has the Cellphone Forensics Team been credited with more than 1,300 saves with just a handful of members?
- What does Representative Martha McSally have to say about the latest from Congress in Washington, DC?
- Why did our guest, Lt. Col. Jennifer Aupke, USAF, decide to fly search and rescue helicopters instead of jets like the rest of her classmates at the Air ForceAcademy?
- Who won squadron of the year?
What to expect: A Friday night mixer from 6-8 p.m. with a cash bar and hors d’oeuvres. A general session on Saturday morning followed by breakout sessions in the afternoon. The awards banquet in Hangar 5 – The South Pacific Theater – of the Pima Air Museum. A commander’s call on Sunday morning for unit commanders only.
Next steps: Register for the conference via EventBrite.
Book your room at the Doubletree Suites by calling (520) 225-0800 or 1-800-222-8733. Ask for the Civil Air Patrol conference rate. Single or double rooms are $129/night (plus state and local taxes), with a buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant included. The number of rooms at this rate is limited so call right away. All reservations must be made by Friday, April 20.
More details to come.